Yes. Only the person placing the bid needs to have a GolfLine account. Each bidder can include up to 4 players in their group.
Articles in this section
- Can I place a bid for my entire group even if all of the players don’t have GolfLine accounts?
- How far in advance can I make a bid?
- Can I call or go to a website to place a bid?
- How do I make a bid?
- What is the online rate?
- What is the deal meter?
- How low can I bid?
- Can I pick a specific tee time to bid on?
- What happens if my bid is accepted?
- What happens if my bid is not accepted?