This can occur when some banks and financial institutions place a “hold” on your card, which may show as “pending” for several days. If this occurs, please contact your issuing bank or financial institution with questions.
Articles in this section
- When will I be charged?
- Does GolfLine store my credit card number?
- Why is there a “pending charge” on my credit card?
- What are my payment options?
- Can I apply GolfLine credits to a round I previously paid for?
- What else do I need to know about GolfLine credits?
- Does GolfLine charge an online bidding fee?
- What about sales tax?
- Are carts included in the tee time rates shown?
- Do I get a refund if I cancel my reservation?