This is the price you would pay during your specified time window if you booked online through another source (e.g. the course’s website or a major third-party reseller). Virtually all golf courses offer their lowest rates online, so these are generally the best deals you could get without bidding through GolfLine.
Articles in this section
- Can I place a bid for my entire group even if all of the players don’t have GolfLine accounts?
- How far in advance can I make a bid?
- Can I call or go to a website to place a bid?
- How do I make a bid?
- What is the online rate?
- What is the deal meter?
- How low can I bid?
- Can I pick a specific tee time to bid on?
- What happens if my bid is accepted?
- What happens if my bid is not accepted?