When you create an account, you have the option to have your credit card information stored for future use. If you elect not to have it stored, you will need to re-enter it every time you make a bid. If you elect to have it stored, it is stored by our third-party vendor in a secure manner. This vendor specializes in securely storing credit card data. At no time is your credit card information available to GolfLine.
Articles in this section
- When will I be charged?
- Does GolfLine store my credit card number?
- Why is there a “pending charge” on my credit card?
- What are my payment options?
- Can I apply GolfLine credits to a round I previously paid for?
- What else do I need to know about GolfLine credits?
- Does GolfLine charge an online bidding fee?
- What about sales tax?
- Are carts included in the tee time rates shown?
- Do I get a refund if I cancel my reservation?