GolfLine credits cannot be paid out in cash or transferred. They can only be used to pay for future GolfLine reservations. If the amount due is smaller than your GolfLine credit balance, your remaining credit will be retained in your account. Conversely, if the amount due is larger than your existing GolfLine credit, the remaining balance will be charged to your credit card. Credits must be used within 12 months or they expire.
Articles in this section
- When will I be charged?
- Does GolfLine store my credit card number?
- Why is there a “pending charge” on my credit card?
- What are my payment options?
- Can I apply GolfLine credits to a round I previously paid for?
- What else do I need to know about GolfLine credits?
- Does GolfLine charge an online bidding fee?
- What about sales tax?
- Are carts included in the tee time rates shown?
- Do I get a refund if I cancel my reservation?