Yes. You can transfer your reservation to someone else, and the person who you transfer it to does not need to have a GolfLine account. To transfer a reservation, go to your Upcoming Reservations screen, pull up the reservation you want to transfer and tap the Transfer Reservation button. You will then be asked to input the name and email address of the person you are transferring it to. GolfLine will notify both the transferee and the golf course that the transfer has been made and provide the course with the name of the replacement player. Since you have already paid for the reservation, it is up to you to get reimbursed by that person. GolfLine won’t credit your account or bill them. Also, if the replacement player does have a GolfLine account, the transferred reservation will not show up in the Reservations section of their mobile app.
Articles in this section
- How can I view my upcoming or past reservations?
- How do I share my reservation information with other people?
- Can I make changes to existing reservations?
- Can I transfer my reservation to a friend?
- What happens if I can’t play after I’ve paid for a tee time and I have no one to transfer the reservation to?
- What happens if the golf course is closed due to bad weather or other unforeseeable events?
- What happens if I get rained out while on the course?
- What is your no-show policy?
- What information do I need to bring to the golf course?